Wednesday, March 16, 2011

prom problems!

Prom's quickly approaching.
Although it's still only March, finding your prom dress last minute is THE most stressful thing to do!
I personally found my dress in September when my prom was in May,
however I was eager to find my perfect dress!

"I don't know what kind of dress to get!"
"I don't know what colour dress to get!"
"I don't know what dress would fit my body type!"

These are a few questions you may be asking yourself to find your perfect prom dress!
Styles change over the years.


Whether you want to stand out and have a unique dress or want to stay classy and simple with a classic dress..
Most people think that wearing less clothes makes one sexier..
but sometimes, wearing more is more!


Here are some options =)


Jennifer Lawrence looks gorgeous in this poppy red dress with a thin black belt to show off her tiny waist!

Leighton Meester in a black, form-fitting dress with cuts in the shoulders.


Khloe Kardashian in a long maxi tube dress which gives her a nice silhouette!

Jennifer Aniston looking gorgeous as always in a one-shoulder golden dress.

Mila Kunis is in a mini, lacy, black dress with a deep sexy cut.

Blake Lively's dress will make you stand out as it's unique and original. The tutu-like dress with the extremely low cut is beauuutiful!

Kourtney Kardashian is wearing a simple maroon short dress.

Lauren Conrad in a classic "little black dress".

I absolutely love this short, long-sleeved black dress on Whitney Port. The back lace makes this dress beyond sexy!

Cutest shoulder-ruffles with this beige thigh-high dress. And once again, the thin black belt defines your waist line. Love!


Good luck finding your prom dresses everyone!
Hopefully, your prom problems have gone away!

E-mail me a picture of your prom dresses and I'll post them in my later posts for everyone to see!
j.sheckler@hotmail.com

love, juliet

No comments:

Post a Comment