Monday, May 3, 2010

TPW photoshoot!

So,
finally,
the photos from TPW photoshoot are revealed!
They're funny,
they're cute,
they're artistic,
they're silly,
and they're outrageous!!

The photos were taken for The Paper Whale .
www.thepaperwhale.com/blog
www.facebook.com/thepaperwhale
www.thepaperwhale.etsy.com
www.thepaperwhale.com

Photos were taken by the wonderful and creative David Reyes.
www.vntgphotography.com

The models were Mackenzie, David, and I.

Enjoy! (click to enlarge)

Chucky!- what a model!

the crew!

M, D, and J skipping!

snapshot

David and I skipping through the fields

the 3 of us!

3 of us

David and I in the stream- "Kiss Me"

"Kiss Me"

D & J in stream- "Kiss Me"

Mackenzie and David in stream!


Notebooks

Placemats!

Notepads

David and I with placemats!

Placemats!

David helping set up!

writing in my notepad

David writing "penis" -seriously!

holding David's mustache!

David writing in notepad

Jump!

David and I

He was a bit inappropriate! -haha!

Hmm?

haha!

Mackenzie and her horse with a notebook!

Hope everyone enjoyed these photos!



No comments:

Post a Comment