Wednesday, June 23, 2010

my perfect liner


Experimenting with make-up is the best way to find your perfect make-up!
You won't find your perfect mascara, eye liner, lip gloss or shadow by just picking one up from the store.
Trying all of them out with figuring out what suits your face the best is how you'll find the perfect make-up!

It took me awhile to find my perfect eye liner but I have it!
Maybelline's Waterproof Liquid Eye Liner in darkest black is the best!
Since I've got asian eyes (small eyes),
liners tend to smudge often throughout my day..
But with this liquid liner, it doesn't smudge and it lasts the whole day!
Don't forget to get the waterproof liner because it's extra smudge-proof!!
It's about $10 at a drug store (Shoppers Drug Mart).
You don't need an expensive name brand liner for good quality because sometimes, it's not the best.

For those of you who don't like waterproof mascara or liners because it's hard to wash off... listen up!
Vaseline will do the trick!
Wiping off your make-up with vaseline is like magic!
It slides right off onto your tissue,
where then, you'll have no issue!

love, juliet

No comments:

Post a Comment