Monday, April 19, 2010

School's OUT!

Writing my very last exam before the summer break felt...
weird.
It feels like this year has been extremely long and now,
it feels abnormal not worrying about studying or writing essays!
But I love this feeling!
Now,
I can read any book that I want,
not having to worry about reading my school readings.
Now,
I can go out out out outttt,
instead of having to stay in and write essays.
This feeling is so amazing,
that I can't even describe this sensational sensation!
I finished my last essay on Saturday, April 17
and decided to go out and celebrate with a couple of girlfriends!


Lovely night!

Study hard for your exams, guys!
If you're already done,
then enjoy your summer break!!

Goodbye school,
Hello summer!!

love, juliet

No comments:

Post a Comment