Friday, April 2, 2010

Tea Time!

Ever since I could remember,
I've been friends with this one odd girl..
Hills.
I mean,
Gloria.

On this beautiful 24 degree Thursday afternoon,
I spent some quality time with her.
Going to the mall and walking along Yonge st. hasn't been done in a lengthy while.
Strolling by stores and interesting people,
I managed to get pooped on by a nearby pigeon.
It was green, chunky, blubbery, wet, and mucky.
It was more comic than embarassing.
Actually,
I'd say it was a tie between both.

Drinking delicious coconut slush bubble tea with tapioca
on a beautiful, sunny day like today was a perfect way to end our cute date.
Catching up on stories, different events,
and updating on eachother's lives was (y) (y) [2 thumbs up]



We look alike here.


You look 'special' with that ugly animal.


<3


Looking like a fatty =)


A little 'too special' here.


My bird pooped t-shirt. Gross!


Gloria <3

Juliet <3

Gloria & Juliet <3


Let's do it again!
love, juliet

No comments:

Post a Comment